I’m having issues trying to improve a single space. This saint of a woman is trying to change an entire platform. Yeah. Not quite ready for that job
Let’s get right down to it.
What I learned about myself:
- I love planning, putting together all the pieces, working with folks I may have never met
- I love checking actions items off. I admit that sometimes I will write down an unexpected activity JUST to check it off
- I struggle to portray patience (BEING patient is a whole other thing) when others don’t deliver as committed
- I do have a breaking point. You can tell because you’ll see me crying and vomiting (only twice in ten months, though)
- I can say things as I see them. Unfortunately, that can sometimes feel brutal.
What I learned about our users:
- They don’t use the collaboration platform home page. Interesting factoid that explained their lack of awareness about the change.
- Since they skip the homepage, they missed the twenty or so pieces of content explaining what is happening, why, and what it…
View original post 72 more words