One of the biggest things that anyone will tell you is that if you want more hits/like/retweets/etc. you need to have a positive message. I wholeheartedly agree. But then I look back at my posts and see that I didn’t put in the positivity that they deserved. Then I was looking at the award on my wall and realized this is more than just an ‘attaboy’. So this is a little reminder to myself on how far we have come.
Here is a list of things my team didn’t have before that we have now.
- User who participate on internal and external social media. Better yet, many do so with no reminder.
- A Total Customer Experience (TCE) website, every opportunity people have to find us is a good thing. Not specifically social but it does link to our social content.
- Someone who is officially in charge of managing the TCE social media strategy. Yup, that’s me. A blessing or a curse it means we take social engagement seriously.
- Engaged customers, partners, and employees. Seen by the great participation in the TCE Ask the Expert session. (2200+ views, 42 replies)
- A new look and branding for our TCE intranet page.
- New co-conspirators: I’ve made some very unlikely alliances with the people i thought would fight the hardest against using social media
- BIG PLANS – We have big plans for this year and next. A list of blogs and engagement opportunities.
Our next big adventure? An entire day about our favorite topic. TCE!